Our Commercial License allows you to create personal and commercial use products. All of our designs are sold with a Commercial License included. Acceptable Use:
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Physical projects for commercial use to be sold to customers.
Commercial use no limit examples include:
- Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Printing and Selling Physical non-customizable products such as T shirts.
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
Commercial use limited examples include:
- Use of fonts up to a total 100,000 page views per month.
- Use of products in eBooks/printed book titles up to 10,000 sales a month.
- Use of products downloaded/purchased directly within music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.
- Converting fonts into different formats without written permission from the designer.
- Creating ANY FORM of digital product to sell/distribute which consists of ANY element downloaded/purchased from us.